Cranberries

Все что связано с музыкой. Обсуждаем произведения, исполнителей, певцов, музыкальные направления. Поиск MP3 и т.д.

Cranberries

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость » 05 апр 2007, 15:25:42

Как вам эта группа и как вокал солистки. Кто знает в каком жанре музыки она поёт.
Гость

Cranberries

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость » 06 апр 2007, 08:31:16

давно валяиццо сайтик древнющий… немного из биографии группы

а играют они рок… вокалистка использует этнические нотки… как и большинство ирландских певиц

Dolores

Name: Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan (Burton)
Hometown: Ballybricken, Ireland (8 miles outside of Limerick)
Birthday: September 6, 1971
Marital Status: Married to Don Burton (Previously the
production manager for Duran Duran) (July 18,1994)
Siblings: 1 sister, 5 brothers
(Dolores is the youngest)
Distinguishing Feature: Angelic Voice
Strange Fact: When she was younger, she hated being a girl so much
that she'd bury her dolls in the backyard.
What She Does for the Band: Sings, plays guitar and keyboard, writes most songs, looks beautiful.
Quote: "Being famous and having people screaming at you doesn't make me happy, but writing a song does."
Inspirational Figures: John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Amadeus, Patsy Cline
Roots and Influences: The Smiths, The Sundays, U2, Sinéad O' Conner, R.E.M.
First Song Ever Written: "Calling" (A song about a crush she had when she was younger)
First Song Ever Written for the Band: "Linger"
First Gig Ever Played with the Band: July 14th, 1990
Hobbies: Shopping

Fergal

Name: Fergal Lawler
Hometown: Parteen, Ireland
Birthday: March 4, 1971
Marital Status: Engaged to be married on April 2, 1997.
Siblings: 2 sisters
Distinguishing Feature: His name is constantly being misspelled. "Feargal" is the more common spelling in Ireland, causing most of the confusion.
Strange Fact: When he was younger, he was into that breakdancing craze of the early eighties.
What He Does for the Band: Plays drums, resembles Adam Clayton 10 years ago, looks distracted. Without him Cranberries wouldn't be the same.
Quote: "For the gunshots at the end of 'I Just Shot John Lennon' we tried to figure out how many times he got shot. I don't think anyone found out so we just guessed at around five."

Noel

Name: Noel Hogan
Hometown: Moycross, Ireland
Birthday: December 25, 1971
Marital Status: Married Catherine Nash on July 8.
Siblings: Mike and a few others.
Distinguishing Feature: Silence
Strange Fact: When he was younger, he and his brother, Mike, were into that big breakdancing craze of the early eighties.
What He Does for the Band: Plays guitar, helps write an occasional song, looks grumpy. Without him Cranberries just wouldn't be the same.
Quote: "'Hollywood' is a song about fantasies. You have all these dreams and all these posters in your bedroom, but at the end of the day it's down to you, and your life, and how good you make it."

Mike

Name: Mike Hogan
Hometown: Moycross, Ireland
Birthday: April 29, 1973
Marital Status: Single; Steady Girlfriend
Siblings: Noel and a few others.
Distinguishing Feature: Cheery demeanor
Strange Fact:Before becoming a full-time musician, Mike was studying Electronics at YTS.
What He Does for the Band: Plays bass, keeps "the beat" together, looks like he's having a fine time. Without him Cranberries wouldn't be the same.
Quote: "When people say, 'You guys are fucking great,' there's the ching ching in their eyes, which means, 'You guys are going to earn me a lot of money.'"
Гость

Cranberries

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость » 06 апр 2007, 11:28:43

Love me love me fool me fool me …или это не она поют а это Gardigans или типа того всегда их путаю (
Гость

Cranberries

Непрочитанное сообщение Kirk » 06 апр 2007, 12:59:19

В целом скучновата музыка. Отдельные песни неплохие как Zombie и Promises.
Kirk
Старожил
Старожил

Cranberries

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость » 06 апр 2007, 13:54:08

Не плохая группа, нравицо вокал, песни которые больше всего нравяться это, Zombie, Animal Instinct, Promises… А музык рок с примесью этноса в вокале, как верно подметили Брат и Сестра…
Гость

Cranberries

Непрочитанное сообщение Кофейная сонЯ » 06 апр 2007, 14:18:25

группа суперская.слушаю время от времени.
зы спасибо Костику за них)
Кофейная сонЯ

Вернуться в Музыка